Keg Leasing in Germany
Close Brothers Brewery Rentals (CBBR) is a subsidiary of Close Brothers Group plc. We are specialists in the brewery sector and our flagship product is leasing stainless steel casks and kegs. CBBR operates a fleet of over 2.3m containers and continues to go from strength to strength.
Why lease Kegs?
Leasing containers is the alternative to cash purchase, and is particularly effective with high flexibility in the business processes and sale of beer.
The leasing option allows breweries to take advantage of immediate sales potential and also to manage peak demand.
Leases include silk screen printing/colour bands of your choice with a minimum order quantity of 100 kegs. Leasing prices are available on request.
Long term keg leasing benefits
- No up front capital outlay
- High flexibility and immediate availability
- Leasing is tax efficient therefore reducing real costs over time
- The leases are “off balance sheet” and preserve capital ratios
- Leasing agreements are available over 18, 36 & 60 month periods, shorter terms on request